Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Paper Hearts

Hello again...

Just wanted to update whoever is out there on my publishing status. (Because I guess that's what these young blogging girls do when they're publishing...) I have sent Windfell Heath to several literary agents (And have already been turned down by one!) and am experimenting with self-publishing for my poetry. I compiled my poetry into a book and designed and cover and... well, I'm self-publishing. I don't expect to make a lot of money off of it or anything. I'm just publishing to publish. :)
Paper Hearts is presently being printed so I can make sure that everything is to my liking. Once I proof it, it is going up on Amazon, Kindle, and a few bookstores/libraries. Yay!

Here's the official book cover:


I'll keep you posted so you can get a copy when it comes out!

~ Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment