Saturday, June 14, 2014

What We've been Up To

Hello, everyone! This is Rose. I just wanted to make a post about what has been going on lately….
Well, summer is here and where we live… that means HOT and HUMID.  I am not taking the summer off from school, because I do Florida Virtual School math and I would get behind.
I have finally received my ballet exam results! We picked them up this week and found out that I passed with honors!!! Yay!
These are my results;
  
 



This is the room that the exam took place in, the examiner sat at the table taking notes. And out of all the hairstyles to pick, she picked this super distracting hairstyle that made it look like the hair was a ball on the top of her head.  I get distracted easily. :/



 
 

Next level has pointe!!! So excited!
 
 
 
What do you think of this hair style I did on Fiona? It reminded us of Christen Daaé from Phantom of the Opera.
 

 
Please comment below and tell me what you think. :)
Farewell for now!
  ~Rose

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, my hair looks so red in that picture! It looks dyed! Haha!
    ~ Fiona

    ReplyDelete